Ms. Vivi Bui
Founder & CEO
Master Esthetic Instructor
Permanent Makeup Instructor (VA.MD.DC)
Vivi Bui has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. At young age she was exposed by her older sisters who owned and operated their own Nail Salons & Spas all over Metropolitan DC area. Following their footsteps, she eventually owned and ran a few of them successfully. However, her real passion is into teaching, training, mentoring, empowering and motivating individuals in the beauty industry, thus she dedicates many hours to hone her skills in different fields beauty. Her passion lead her to open up her school of beauty.
Jovi Advanced Esthetics
Currently the school is offering the following courses, training, or workshop.
- 3D Individual Eyelash Extension
- 3D Scalp MicroPigmentation
- 3D Areola/ Skin Camouflage
- Tattoo Remove
- Color Correction
- Permanent Makeup
- Laser hair removal
- Retail sales and customer service
- Proficient in a variety of computer spa programs
- Extensive facials and advanced facials (including aromatherapy, anti-aging and acne, facial peels)
- Diverse product and ingredient knowledge for prescribing home skin care regimen
Bui completed her degree in Business Management at George Mason University and Masters Esthetic at Graham Webb International Academy. She has licenses in Master Ethetic Instructor, Cosmetology Instructor License(MD & VA), and Permanent Make Up Cosmetic License. She has a certifications on Laser Treatment, PCA Skin Peel, Micro Current Face Lift, Body Sculpting Treatments, OBAGI, Skins Ceuticals, GM Collin, Dermalogica.